My name is Amelia Bryne. I am an acupuncturist, anthropologist, artist, and herbalist. I have a passion for women’s well-being with a particular focus on reproductive and gynecological health.
I hold a Diploma in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine studies (4.5 years) and am a member of the Swedish Acupuncture Association. I have studied herbal medicine in both Sweden and the United States since 2010 and have a master’s degree in Visual Anthropology.
I envision a time when healing happens in beautiful ways and beautiful places.
I see the human body as a part of nature and the natural cycles reflected in the body. Like the environment, our bodies need to maintain a proper balance – when they are too hot, too cold, too dry, too damp, too tense problems arise.
Connecting and creating bonds with the rest of the natural world can also be an important part of healing.
In the practical, hands-on nature of my work I am driven by these bigger questions:
- How can we ensure the health and well-being of future generations?
- Can there be a medicine that brings us closer to the vitality of nature, the essence of life?
- What can we learn from traditional healing practices?
- How can we heal using simple tools and materials – hands, heat, water, local foods and plants?
- How can we become our fullest and most vital selves to do the work that we were meant to do in this world, to serve the beauty of life?
Women’s well being & vitality, gynecological and reproductive health, acupuncture treatments, Traditional Chinese Medicine consultations, events, workshops, nordic herbs, and forest medicine.
Traditional medicine — Wild plants — Motherhood — Trees — Healing in a beautiful way — Kwan Yin — Sustainable medicine — Sharing knowledge — Circles — Tea ceremonies —